Which test should I take?

AUSAP cannot recommend a specific test. We do recommend that you utilize DOPL's "grid" to choose which SUDC Licensure is right for you. 

Does NAADAC offer Credentials?

Yes. You must contact NAADAC directly to discuss Credentialing offered by NAADAC.

What is necessary to take the CS or MAC exam?

These exams are for Master's Level Applicants.